Staines Accountant

Sherwin Currid Staines Office 

How to find us 

Our local Staines office is based at Centurion House in London Road in Staines-upon-Thames. It is located close to the town centre and Staines train station, with easy access to the A30. 
Basingstoke Accountant location
Centurion House 
London Road 
TW18 4AX 
Call Basingstoke Accountant
01784 530076 

Do you need advice on your accounting and tax in Staines? 

Get advice from an accounting and tax expert in our Staines office 

Sherwin Currid are accounting and tax experts for small businesses, contractors and the self employed, serving clients in Staines-upon-Thames and nearby. 
We support many businesses and individuals locally and we are always happy to meet with existing and prospective clients at Centurion House in Staines-upon-Thames. Here we ensure that our clients receive a friendly and efficient tax and accounting service that includes fixed prices, proactive tax advice, as well as guaranteed turnaround times. 
Staines-upon-Thames is the large town in the Surrey and is an important economic centre. It has some sizable companies in the town such as Noble Foods Group, Partech, Del Monte, Vifor Pharma, and Gantrade Europe. In addition to these large companies there are many smaller companies and lots of employment opportunities, which is why we have a local office to support our clients and prospective businesses in the area. 
As well as hosting many businesses, Staines-upon-Thames has many attractions that make it such a popular place to live and work. It is close to Heathrow Airport and linked to the M25 and M3. 
If you have a limited company, you are self employed, or you are a landlord renting your property in Staines, please get in touch about how we can help you. 

Are you looking for accountancy services in Staines? 

We would be very happy to help any business or individuals with tax or accounting requirements in Staines and the surrounding area. Our services include: 

Small businesses support 

We cover a wide range of services including accounting and tax returns, tax advice, Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), payroll, VAT and company secretarial services. In addition we can help you with your management accounting and can act as a trusted business partner for your business providing you with insight and expertise as you grow. Find out more about our accounting services here

Contractors and freelancers 

We offer expert advice on IR35 and we can help you understand how this could affect you. We explain here what contractors need to look out for and how our specialist accountants can support you. 

Property and landlord services 

We can help landlords with accounting and tax, whether you receive rental income personally or through a limited company, such as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV). Find out how Making Tax Digital will affect landlords here

Personal tax and self assessment 

We can prepare your tax return for you and help you understand your personal tax liability. For example, if you need help with a capital gains tax issue or understanding how to declare income from crypto assets, we would be glad to assist. We cover tax advice here if you need more information. 

Bookkeeping services 

We would be glad to provide you with bookkeeping support, if you don't have time to manage this yourself. Find out here how we can help you maintain your records and choose software that suits you.  

Inheritance Tax 

We are able to offer advice if you are unsure about how to minimise tax bills for your beneficiaries. For more information here on the tax advice we can provide. 

Can Sherwin Currid help you with your accountancy and tax needs? 

If you think you may benefit from an accountant then we would love to talk to you. Sherwin Currid offers prospective clients a free initial consultation. It’s a great opportunity for us to meet with you and to understand your requirements. Once we have an understanding of your business and / or personal tax affairs we will be able to take you through, in an easy to understand way, the services we offer that will benefit you. 
Whether you are just starting out or you have an established business, we can help you. If you have specific requirements, for example if you work in the trades and need help with returns for the Construction Industry Scheme CIS, we would be happy to assist you. Or if you are investing in a property and are not sure whether to own it personally or through a property company, our landlord tax experts can help you. 
We can offer you a personalised service with a dedicated accountant, so you have a single point of contact to answer your queries. They are supported by specialist expertise if the need arises. Whatever your requirements may be, we are ready to help you. 

Get in touch 

Get in touch 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings